Below I made a list of secrets you should know when buying a printer:
1. You have to pay more attention to consumables CISS system to be functional and to reduce printing costs.
2. Avoid using supplies printers with the print head “built in”, they are usually cheaper andprinting costs are quite high.
3. Printer vs. Multifunction device? In general all the hands go multifunction device that are more accessed, scanner,printer and copier … you can go without problems on hand multifunction device .
4. Inkjet or laser? Inkjet printers in my opinion are more advantageous, we can print in color or black and white, both on plain paper and photo paper.
5. What printer model to choose? You can go with confidence models from Canon andEpson Stylus MG5150/MG5250 SX235/SX425/SX525.
7. If you are passionate about photography and very demanding with the quality of print-outs you will probably be please with a “Photo” printer. Unlike the ‘normal’ printers, the “Photo” printer composes images using multiple colors (5, 6 or 8 instead of 4 for normal equipment). It can also print text documents as well as photos or graphics. Also important to mention is that usually Photo printers are able to print on printable CDs / DVDs (usually found in any hypermarket). Specifically, we recommend few models able to print beautiful photos and also very fast: Epson Stylus Photo P50 / Canon Pixma iP4850 / 4950 (printers) and Canon MG5250 / Epson PX720/820 (multifunction).
8. In case you need a customized recommendation, please don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail, we will be very happy to help ! Our contact information is available at cissmarket.com